To submit fan art, please read through the rules and regulations below, and then fill out the designated form. Remember that the form is for art only. Thank-you.
Rules and Regulations:
1) Art must be of Kantarou or feature Kantarou. I don't mind if you submit a piece that has other characters in it as long as Kantarou is somewhere in the picture.
2) Submitted art must belong to you. Never submit another person's creation or design.
3) I will accept sketches, oil paints, oekaki, CGs, and hand-colored and inked creations; both digital and hand drawn. And please make sure they are either .png or .jpg files.
4) By submitting, you accept that I am not to be held responsible if someone steals your art. It is up to you to deal with such offences, not me. Though do note your art does fall under all media hosted on this site, and is protected by my terms of usage.
If you still want to submit your art, fill out the form below. Please note that where it says "Image", put in the url of your art. If you have yet to upload the image, try using PhotoBucket. In turn, a site url is optional.
To submit fanfiction, please read through the rules and regulations below, then follow the given submission directions.
Rules and Regulations:
1) All fanfiction has to be Tactics based.
2) Submitted fanfics must belong to you. Never submit another person's writing.
3) Fiction of all ratings and lengths will be accepted. If you are in the process of writing a multi-chapter story and the work is incomplete, just remember to send in the next chapter when it is finished. Oneshots, however, must be complete works, though you are allowed to submit sequels.
4) When sending the story, please send it as a .doc, .html or .txt file. Other formats I will not accept.
5) By submitting, you accept that I am not to be held responsible if someone steals your writing. It is up to you to deal with such offences, not me.
If you still want to submit fanfiction, please e-mail me with the subject "Sadame: Fanfiction". In the e-mail include your name or alias, and your website url (only if you have one), then attach your fanfic in one of the formats suggested above. It would be nice if the work has already been edited by someone other than yourself, though if not, I'll be glad to beta your writing for you.